The Loose Threads Podcast is just over a year old. Since then, I've had over twenty amazing conversations with founders, journalists and writers about the intersection of fashion, technology and commerce. What started off as an informal and infrequent experiment has turned into a professionally recorded and edited show that improves every week.
But there's always more work to do. A few weeks ago I ran a survey to gather everyone's feedback about the podcast. The feedback was excellent and I'm already using it to improve the podcast. Some of these changes I've outlined below. Additionally, I'll leave the survey open for people that still want to take it and, as always, feel free to get in touch if you have further feedback or questions.
- There's now a list of upcoming guests so anyone can see who is on the horizon.
- Anyone can now submit questions for each upcoming guest. This will improve the questions and therefore each episode.
- I'm broadening the range of guests, getting further into sustainability, textiles, automation/robotics, and domestic manufacturing. If you know interesting companies and founders in these areas let me know.
- The podcast is consistently coming out every week, which will continue for the foreseeable future.
- I'm continually increasing the accessibility of the discussions, allowing people to follow along more easily and breaking down acronyms and other industry terms so they are more digestible.
- Finally, I'm going to stop saying "totally" so much.
Thanks again to everyone that has listened to the podcast over the last year. It's been incredibly fun to produce and I'm looking forward to where it will be in another year. If you have any thoughts, comments or questions, feel free to get in touch.